This check sheet helps you determine if your station and website is copyright compliant and meets BMI parameters.
Lately, BMI has recently caused several StreamLicensing Affiliates to pay extra BMI fees BECAUSE the Affiliates had ignored our Tutorials or for whatever reason had not set their websites up properly.
If you answer false to any of the following statements, your website is NOT compliant and needs changes made ASAP. If you have questions please start a service ticket for assistance.
- My website (under my domain) does NOT have any embedded player(s) or popup player(s) opening under my domain.
- My website (under my domain) does NOT have any external player launch links (like winamp, windows media player, etc.)
- I either use the StreamLicensing Radio Button for my player or my custom player page is hosted under my folder/domain at StreamLicensing.
- If I have a custom player page hosted at StreamLicensing it opens as a full-page and my website domain closes when my player page opens.
- All embedded players on my custom StreamLicensing page do NOT autostart.
- If I use a popup player the player launches from a FULL PAGE hosted by StreamLicensing and the player is hosted under the StreamLicensing domain.
- I understand that a popup player properly hosted and launched as above CAN autostart.
- If I use a custom player page hosted by StreamLicensing, my domain closes
- If I use RadioLoyalty I have contacted StreamLicensing customer service to set the stream up in the StreamLicensing monitor panel.
- If I use RadioLoyalty I have contacted StreamLicensing customer service for information on how to set the RadioLoyalty player launch links up.
- All my streams are properly entered in the StreamLicensing monitor panel and are validating and if I have more than one station each stream is correctly assigned to its appropriate station.
- If I use syndicated shows, or spin CD’s or records, or any other programming where the artist – song title do not show when airing, I always upload the playlist for that specific programming using StreamLicensing’s Playlist upload system.