This website is exclusively owned and operated under the name StreamLicensing™ by Stardome Digital Media LLC, A Florida Limited Liability Company.
This policy also covers StreamLicensing™’s treatment of any personally identifiable information that StreamLicensing™’s business partners share with StreamLicensing™ or that StreamLicensing™ may collect on a partner’s site.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that StreamLicensing™ does not own or control or to people that StreamLicensing™ does not employ or manage.
Unless specified otherwise on the website, users must be at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States before participation in any activity that requires the submission of Personal Information.
Please be aware that when it comes to your privacy, StreamLicensing™ acts in accordance with the Government Fair Information Practice Principles. We protect all personal data collected on our website. The following outlines what information is collected and how it will be used. Yes, your privacy is very important to us.
StreamLicensing™ will be the sole owner of all information collected on this site. StreamLicensing™ collects personally identifiable information from persons who are at least 18 years of age when:
- You register for an account with this website;
- You respond to a contact submission form found on our website or Email us;
- You visit pages within the StreamLicensing™ website;
- You listen to the webcasting services offered via the StreamLicensing™ website, including all affiliates
- You use certain StreamLicensing™ products or services;
- We access publicly available information from public suppliers of such information, including, but not limited to, government agencies and consumer reporting agencies, to assist in the enforcement and monitoring of your transactions.
- We send one or more cookies to your computer that uniquely identify your browser. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
- Storing user preferences;
- Tracking user trends and activity, including, specifically, how you arrived at our site;
- Allowing you to change pages during your site visit without having to re-enter a user name and password;
- Delivering information specific to your needs and interests; and
- Calculating performances and obtaining information regarding those performances.
- Some features and services of the StreamLicensing™ website or other sites may not function properly if your cookies are disabled;
- To request changes to or deletion of your own StreamLicensing™ account, and to read about what information may possibly remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
StreamLicensing™ may collect the following types of information. Please note that the decision to provide information to us is completely voluntary on your part:
- Information which personally identifies you and which may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, physical address, zip code, phone and fax numbers;
- Information about the domain and the host from which you access our services, including the computer’s Internet address and the browser and other software in use; and
- We would like to know things about you and your lifestyle so we can give you better service, the most relevant content possible and appropriate money saving offers, if any, from our advertisers. So we may collect demographic information which may include, but is not limited to, your age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites.
StreamLicensing™ fully complies with all requirements of the Child Online Privacy Protection Act.
StreamLicensing™ uses information for several purposes, including:
- Verifying your identity;
- Delivery of StreamLicensing™ email;
- Complying with relevant sections of the Copyright Act, primarily with regard to calculating copyright royalties and providing required reports to copyright owners and their representatives;
- Detecting and preventing fraud and other illegal uses of our service;
- Fulfilling your requests for certain products and services, such as mailing you prizes, tickets, CD.s, coupons or other items;
- Contacting you about new products, surveys, and, in the event they are held, to tell you that you have won a contest or other promotional prize; and
- Improving site administration and functioning and our overall services to you;
Information Sharing and Disclosure
StreamLicensing™ never shares, trades, or sells personally identifiable information to any third party under any circumstances. We will only reveal your personally identifiable information in the most limited of circumstances, which only occur when we:
- Must respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process or other formal requests issued by a government office or agency;
- Assign, transfer, or otherwise sell all or a substantial part of our assets to another entity, in which case the information will be provided to that entity as part of the assignment, transfer or sale process;and
- Have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Protect and defend the rights or property of StreamLicensing™ ;
- Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of StreamLicensing™, or the public; or
- Enforce violations of the Terms of Service of the StreamLicensing™ website or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services
StreamLicensing™ may share aggregated, non-personal data and information with media partners, professionals and advertisers. For example, we may disclose things like, .there are 100 people who like to dine out, who live in a particular zip code..
StreamLicensing™ endeavors to maintain the requisite security to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure both on and offline at a level that is equal to or better than that which is required by applicable law.
StreamLicensing™ secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure from anyone other than our employees, agents, representatives, business partners and affiliates.
StreamLicensing™ insures the proper handling of your information to prevent unauthorized access or identity theft. We do this by taking every reasonable means to insure your information cannot be accessed by anyone except you.
All employees of StreamLicensing™ have reviewed this privacy statement and must adhere to these privacy standards. They understand the importance of high levels of security and discretion in all functions that deal with your information.
Please understand that, despite our best efforts, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions on the Internet which may compromise your personal information.
Correcting your Personal Information
StreamLicensing™ asks that you provide us with any changes to your personal information or your privacy preferences so that we can update your account accordingly.
StreamLicensing™ is not responsible for any notifications or updates that do not reach you because you have not notified StreamLicensing™ of changes to your contact information.
We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before making corrections. Changes should be sent to:
StreamLicensing™ has a NO REFUND policy.
StreamLicensing™ will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback.
StreamLicensing™ encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how StreamLicensing™ is protecting your information.