This article will answer the question of “Which wellness software are the choicest for wellness warriors in 2021?”
After reading this article, you’re going to get a fairly comprehensive review of the best corporate wellness software in the industry.
Read on as we discuss the top 7 best corporate wellness software of 2021.
1) Changers CO2 fit
Changers was a top choice for me because of the interactive nature of the company’s communication interfacing with their clients and customers.
They are the choice for physical wellness and environmental sustainability.
Pros of Changers
- Modern Design: highly accessible software that is not hard to understand what is going on.
- They are mobile: You can easily get the smart phone app.
- Corporate organizations using the software show that they are willing to accept environmental responsibility.
- Companies can take control of their goals and motivation of their employees within the scope of the application.
- Corporate leaders or individuals can have 14 days free trial of the software.
Cons of Changers
- Users can immediately understand the levels of benefits that changers offer in terms of lifestyle changes and the incentives. However, not much is said about
According to the description on the Google PlayStore, is the “platform which provides the best professional mental and emotional wellness ecosystem.”
Pros of Aurum Wellness software
- The app is on public app stores and this gives a pretty fair and balanced review from real users.
- I like the Aurum wellness therapy app because it is drawn from a multicultural approach to dealing with stress and well-being for corporate organizations.
- Users can have self-help with the software or decide to work with a dedicated therapist.
Cons of Aurum
- There have been complaints about the late response by the therapist.
- The remote response by therapists may not be enough for some workplaces.
Wellable is the choice for most corporate organizations because they offer the ideal situation that will enable good performance on the job.
Wellable is probably the least likely to lead to distraction from work in the corporate workspace. It’s used by many wellness corporations especially Deborah’s Wellness Warrior – one of the best wellness organizations in the United States.
Pros of Wellable
- The best advantage of Wellable is its customization capability.
- Corporate leadership can have control of every aspect of the features that they want to implement in their organization.
- Their free trial and demo are among one of the bests wellness software.
Cons of Wellable
- The solution is highly focused on managerial control of the wellness service the software should offer.
- The promotion of Wellable gives the impression of a top-down approach to leadership in corporate wellness. However, the process could be inclusive depending on an organization’s culture.
Optimity is one of the software that stands out in the aspect of providing reward and motivation. The idea is to help promote a healthy lifestyle among the users of the app.
Pros of Optimity
- Users of the apps can find it interesting that they can compete and interact with others within a community.
- It encourages personal motivation in physical wellness and mental wellbeing.
- The application does well in including more aspects of wellness for example nutritional choices.
Cons of Optimity
Although the company that developed Optimity has been long in the business of corporate wellness, there is still a long way to go in terms of causing influence in nonconforming companies.
League software offers the most committed healthcare service for corporation.
Their slogan suggests that they are interested in healthcare of workers.
Pros of League
- League can help in dealing with healthcare management for companies that may have situations where workers need routine healthcare.
- The company has control over possible concerns of insurance.
- If the software and demo project the right return on investment as claimed, companies that are required to cover healthcare should gain.
Cons of League
Although there is an advantage in the focus on healthcare, other aspects of wellness services could be featured in their software benefits which could also promote the healthcare offer.
MoveSpring supports the company to “stay healthy, happy and connected” and they promise to offer this in a fun and easy way.
Pros of MoveSpring
- A unique style in communicating about the benefits that they offer.
- The company have enough information about the service which will help organizations who need the service with making a buying decision.
- The “rewards strategy” seems to work and clients and customers like it.
- It encourages inclusiveness and team participation.
Cons of MoveSpring
- It is not exactly easy to determine if the users and employees follow the program unless the activity is done in the workplace.
GoVida application aims to be the health and wellbeing app of the population. The advantage of its specialization in both remote and office workplaces is remarkable. It also used by one of Germany’s most respected naturopath Ralf Drevermann.
Pros of GoVida
- It’s a good choice for building team cohesion in corporate environments.
- They offer the most important benefits in their messaging to both their clients and end-users.
- The software can be used on a wide variety of devices.
- Good variety of media sources for clients to look at before buying into the program.
Cons of GoVida
- GoVida has a modern approach and an impressive approach to wellness built in their software but they are still a growing company compared to their competitors.
- Even though user reviews are great, they have lesser reviews compared to their competitors.
Over the years, corporations have been at the receiving end of stern criticisms over employee safety and well-being.
However, it is a good trend that information technology is offering solutions that incorporate wellness which provides some needed balance.
Tech has played massive roles incorporate wellness and there are still more rooms to provide solutions that will promote a better experience for business leaders and employees.