This StreamLicensing Validating Seal will be available beginning on or about 4/12/2013.
All Affiliates must replace the old StreamLicensing Validating Banner or text with the Validating Seal outlined below.
This is to reduce fraudulent use of the StreamLicensing Logo or Banner by non-affiliates.
StreamLicensing is a registered trademark belonging to StreamLicensing and must ONLY be displayed by active StreamLicensing Affiliates.
- Log into your StreamLicensing Control panel. You can always find your login by going to www.streamlicensing.com and clicking on the Broadcaster’s Area.
- Once logged in you should see Quick Links on the right. If you don’t see Quick Links look up to the top and click on Client Area. Now under Quick Links choose My Streams.
- You will find your StreamLicensing Validating Seal inside your Station Edit Window.
- Click on the little Icon with a Pencil to open your edit window
- Now scroll down to the bottom and you will see your Validating StreamLicensing Seal and just below it the HTML code snippet you need for your website.
- DO NOT COPY THE JPEG. INSTEAD, Highlight and Copy ALL the code in the Code Snippet Window BELOW THE SEAL and then paste AS HTML Code into your website. This HTML code will place your StreamLicensing Validating Seal on your website. Make sure you insert this code on your index (home) page and on your player page if you design your own copyright compliant player page for us to host.