To be covered as an Affiliate under StreamLicensing LLC you need to complete three initial steps and continue monthly with Steps 4 & 5(and please complete them in this order).
Step 1) Add your Station(s) and Stream(s) to our monitoring system. THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE IMMEDIATELY.
- ADD YOUR STATION FIRST and then your stream(s). Please note that you CANNOT add your stream(s) UNTIL you add your station. Add your station first! Click here to see how.
- Once you add your Station and create it to save it, move next to adding the stream(s) playing that station’s programming. Click here to see how.
- For information on setting up your Playing Now Widget and Cover Album Ar
- Once your stream is entered you MUST Validate that we are getting the data needed.
- Validate your stream.
- ALL your stream(s) MUST be entered and Validating for StreamLicensing coverage. This is how we get the data needed for the license reports we file on your behalf.
Step 2) Bring your website and player pages into copyright compliance.
- The simplest way to do this is to use our Radio Button.
- Radio Button demonstration and installation instructions.
- PLEASE NOTE, SINCE THIS IS A FLASH PLAYER DO NOT USE AN INTRODUCTORY (PRE-ROLL) FILE ON YOUR STREAM SERVER. FLASH PLAYERS DO NOT HANDLE INTRODUCTORY FILES. IF YOU ARE STREAMING AAC+ USING SHOUTCAST THIS, OR ANY OTHER FLASH PLAYER WILL NOT WORK. INSTEAD USE MP3 FOR YOUR STREAM OR SWITCH YOUR AAC+ STREAM TO ICECAST-KH.
- If you prefer you can build your own player page but we must host it under our domain and it must open using very specific procedures to satisfy copyright law and our agreement with specific PROs. Click here for the Tutorial Index illustrating several ways to build your own Copyright Compliant player page (requires more advanced website development skill.)
Step 3) Add your StreamLicensing Validating Banner. Click here to learn how.
Step 4) Log into your account each month and report your Gross Revenue. Here Is how!
Step 5) Pay Your Monthly Bill.
This StreamLicensing Validating Seal will be available beginning on or about 4/12/2013. All Affiliates must replace the old StreamLicensing Validating Banner or text with the Validating Seal outlined below.
This is to reduce fraudulent use of the StreamLicensing Logo or Banner by non-affiliates. StreamLicensing is a registered trademark belonging to StreamLicensing and must ONLY be displayed by active StreamLicensing Affiliates.
- Log into your StreamLicensing Control panel. You can always find your login by going to www.streamlicensing.com and clicking on the Broadcaster’s Area.
- Once logged in you should see Quick Links on the right. If you don’t see Quick Links look up to the top and click on Client Area. Now under Quick Links choose My Streams.
- You will find your StreamLicensing Validating Seal inside your Station Edit Window.
- Click on the little Icon with a Pencil to open your edit window
- Now scroll down to the bottom and you will see your Validating StreamLicensing Seal and just below it the HTML code snippet you need for your website.
- DO NOT COPY THE JPEG. INSTEAD, Highlight and Copy ALL the code in the Code Snippet Window BELOW THE SEAL and then paste AS HTML Code into your website. This HTML code will place your StreamLicensing Validating Seal on your website. Make sure you insert this code on your index (home) page and on your player page, if you design your own copyright compliant player page for us to host.